1. Job Description
- Carry out the research, development, exploitation and development of water purifier and home appliance market in Asia, the Middle East, Americas etc.
- Take the initiative in handling, negotiating, signing and monitoring contracts with major international partners;
- Customer management, transaction completion of contract procedures, payment, delivery;
- Participate in seminars, trade promotion, international leading international conferences;
- Support the workflow of the International Business Unit;
- Other jobs as requested by superior.
- Be directly organize booths at leading conferences (Aquatech, Wetex - Dubai, Jakarta Fair etc.)
- Income based on competence (hard wage + export sales) will be exchanged directly during the interview
- Young working environment, always oriented towards personal development and many corporate culture programs for staffs (teambuilding, sports, creative competition Innogen etc.)
- Attend training courses, professional seminars and skills development inside and outside the organization
- TN University or higher the majors: Import-Export, International Trade (Foreign Trade University, Vietnam University of Commerce, National Economics University).
- Experienced 3 years or more working on exporting goods to the Middle East, Asia, South Africa etc. Candidates with experience in organizing International Exhibitions is an advantage.
* Skill Requirements:
- Persevere with goals
- Skills in negotiating, negotiating with foreign partners.
- Good English (knowledge of trade and import terminology).
- Ability to work independently, work under pressure and able to travel abroad.
- Understanding electronic market, technical sales.
- Creatively motivated at work
- Good teamwork skills
* Male Priority due to the nature of the work must go on a long-term foreign work